A second match has been added to the already stacked main card for tonight’s pay-per-view event. Ring of Honor’s Death Before Dishonor 2022 event is scheduled for tomorrow night on ROH Wrestling.
As revealed earlier this week on “AEW Dynamite” and now officially posted on AEW’s Twitter account, a six-man tag team match for the ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Championship will take place, as reigning champions The Righteous (Vincent, Dutch and Bateman) will take on The Boys (Brandon and Brent Tate) and Dalton Castle.
This encounter will mark the first time the championship has been defended since Final Battle in December 2021, and the first time the titles will be defended during Tony Khan’s reign as owner of the promotion.
During the Final Battle pre-show, The Righteous captured the gold by defeating Shane Taylor Promotions — Kaun, Moses, and O’Shay Edwards.
The ‘Zero Hero’ pre-show will also feature Allysin Kay vs. Willow Nightingale in a rematch from their tussle in the ROH Women’s Championship Tournament in August 2021, when Kay picked up the win to advance to the main card.
The match was taped on a closed set due to COVID-19 restrictions, and will take place during Ring of Honor’s “ROH Women’s Division Wednesday” series.
Here is the announced ROH: Death Before Dishonor 2022 card set to take place tomorrow night at the Tsongas Center at UMass Lowell in Lowell, Massachusetts.
For the ROH World Tag Team Championship, we have a match between Foot Fist Rule and DW (Cash Wheeler & Dax Harwood) fighting against The Briscoes.
- Mercedes Martinez (c) vs. Serena Deeb for the ROH Women’s World Championship
- Samoa Joe (c) vs. Jay Lethal for the ROH World Television Championship
- Wheeler Yuta (c) vs. Daniel Garcia for the ROH Pure Championship
- The Righteous (Vincent, Dutch & Bateman) (c) vs. The Boys (Brandon & Brent Tate) and Dalton Castle for the ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Championship
- Allysin Kay vs. Willow Nightingale (Zero Hour pre-show)
ROH: Death Before Dishonor 2022 starts at 8pm ET, and will air on traditional pay-per-view and FIRE.