There are many ways you can get started on your Halloween plans early. There are so many different things to do between now and the night of October 31st. You might brush up on the history of Halloween, have a celebration with holiday related foods and drinks, or find delicious spooky jokes.
These Halloween jokes will help kick off any costume party or entertain the kids while you are decorating pumpkins. They are sure to make everyone laugh. If dad jokes are your style of humor, we also have some of those too. You can even add puns to the conversation and dress up in one of these hilariously punny costumes.
There are a lot of funny jokes and funny one-liners that make Halloween so good.
Funny Halloween Trick-or-Treat Jokes
These funny Halloween trick-or-treat jokes are sure to get a laugh out of even the grimmest of ghouls. So if you’re looking for a way to add some extra fun to your Halloween festivities, be sure to give these jokes a try. And who knows, you might just end up being the hit of the party!
- Why didn’t the mom let the little witch go trick or treating with her friends? She was ex-spelled from school.
- What is white, black and dead all over? A zombie trick or treating in a tuxedo.
- When do zombies finish trick or treating? When they are dead tired.
- Why shouldn’t an angry witch take her broom trick or treating? She might fly off the handle.
- How do ghosts do their makeup before they go out trick or treating? They use vanishing cream.
- What do vampires take to get around on Halloween night? A blood vessel.
- Why did the skeleton run away? Because a dog was after his bones.
- How did the skeleton know it was going to rain on Halloween? He felt it in his bones.
- How did the zombie become great a trick or treating? Dead-ication.
- What is a vampire’s favorite halloween candy? A sucker.
- How does a witch know the best time to go trick or treating? She checks her witch watch.
- What is a monster’s favorite halloween candy? Bugs and (Hershey’s) kisses.
- Why didn’t anyone want to go trick or treating with Dracula? Because he is a pain in the neck.
- Why don’t skeletons like Halloween candy? They don’t have the stomach for it.
- What kind of car does Frankenstein drive on Halloween night? A monster truck.
- What do birds give to trick or treaters? Tweets.
- Where do ghosts like to trick or treat? At dead ends.
- Who gives Dracula the most candy on Halloween? His fang-club.
- What is a ghoul’s favorite candy flavor? Lemon and slime.
- Why don’t vampires eat a lot of Halloween candy? They’re afraid of tooth decay.
- What is a baby ghost’s favorite game to play on Halloween? Peek-a-boo.
- What did the child say when they had to choose between their tricycle and candy? Trike or treat.
- What does a turkey dress up as on Halloween? A goblin.
- Who does a werewolf go trick or treating with? His cousins What wolf and When wolf.
- Where do werewolves store all of their Halloween candy? In a warehouse.
- What do birds say on Halloween? “Trick or tweet!”
- Why don’t skeletons ever go trick or treating? Because they have no-body to go with.
- Where do ghosts buy their Halloween candy? At the ghost-ery store!
- What do owls say when they go trick or treating? “Happy Owl-ween!”
- What do ghosts give out to trick or treaters? Booberries!
Hilarious Halloween Knock-Knock Jokes
We hope you enjoyed our collection of Halloween knock-knock jokes! If you have any other favorites that we didn’t include, feel free to share them in the comments below. From all of us here at Joke Crown, Happy Halloween!
- Knock, Knock! Who’s there? Ghost says! Ghost says who? No, the ghost says boo!
- Knock, Knock! Who’s there? Woo! Woo who? Yeah, I’m excited for Halloween too!
- Knock, Knock! Who’s there? Frank! Frank who? Frankenstein.
- Knock, Knock! Who’s there? Essen! Essen who? It is fun to listen to Halloween jokes.
- Knock, Knock! Who’s there? Fozzie! Fozzie who? Fozzie hundredth time, trick or treat!
- Knock, Knock! Who’s there? Iran! Iran who? Iran over here to get some Halloween candy.
- Knock, Knock! Who’s there? Justin! Justin who? Justin time for Halloween.
- Knock, Knock! Who’s there? Al! Al who? Al exchanges Twizzlers for Skittles.
- Knock, Knock! Who’s there? Diane! Diane who? I’m Diane to eat my Halloween candy.
- Knock, Knock! Who’s there? Canoe! Canoe who? Canoe please give me more candy.
- What is a zombie’s favorite kind of food? Brain food.
- What is a ghost’s favorite kind of drink? Ghoul-aid.
- What did the skeleton bring to the dinner party? Spare-ribs.
- Why did the scarecrow decline dessert? He was already stuffed.
- What does a ghost put on his turkey? Grave-y.
- How do monsters prepare their eggs? Terror-fried.
- What is a monster’s favorite cheese? Munster.
- What kind of cereal does a ghost have for breakfast? Rice Creepies.
- What is Dracula’s favorite cake flavor? Vein-ella.
- Where do ghosts shop for all of their meals? The ghostery store.
Funny Halloween Witch Jokes
If you’re looking for a laugh, then look no further than these funny Halloween witch jokes. From light-hearted puns to spooky one-liners, these jokes are sure to get you cackling. So next time you need a break from studying for your broomstick license, or just want to enjoy a giggle with your friends, be sure to give these Halloween witch jokes a try.
- What do you call a witch’s garage? A broom closet.
- What kind of food would you find on a haunted beach? A sand-witch!
- What was the witch’s favorite subject in school? Spelling.
- What do you call two witches who live together? Broom-mates!
- What happened to the witch who flew her broom while angry? She flew off the handle.
- Why did the witch take a nap? She needed to rest a spell.
- What’s a witch’s favorite makeup? Ma-scare-a.
- What do witches get when their shoes are too tight? Candy corns.
- How does a witch style her hair? With scare spray.
- What kind of medicine do witches use on their warts? I don’t know, but it’s not working.
- What do you call a witch with a rash? An itchy-witchy.
- What’s the problem with twin witches? You never know which witch is which.
- How did the witch get around when her broomstick broke? She witch-hiked.