- Ring Name:
July 18, 1990
- Place of Birth:
Yorktown Heights, New York, USA
5 feet 4 inches (163 cm)
Approximately 120 pounds (54 kg)
- Wrestling Debut:
Mandy Rose made her professional wrestling debut in the WWE’s developmental territory, NXT, in 2015.
- Wrestling Promotions:
Mandy Rose is primarily associated with WWE. She has also competed in WWE’s NXT brand.
- Wrestling Achievements:
- WWE Tough Enough (2015) – Mandy Rose was a contestant on the sixth season of WWE’s Tough Enough competition.
- WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship – Mandy Rose won the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship with her partner Sonya Deville in 2020.
- Signature Moves:
Mandy Rose is known for using moves like the “Bed of Roses” (modified snapmare driver) and the “Golden Mandy” (swinging neckbreaker).
- Wrestling Style:
Mandy Rose is recognized for her athletic and agile style in the ring. She combines technical wrestling with a focus on striking and athleticism.
- Notable Feuds:
Mandy Rose has had memorable feuds with several WWE Superstars, including Sonya Deville, Asuka, and Naomi, among others.
- Memorable Moments:
Mandy Rose’s entrance in the 2019 WWE Royal Rumble match, where she slipped on the ramp but recovered with grace, became a widely discussed moment. Her run as a part of Fire and Desire with Sonya Deville was also notable.
- Legacy and Impact:
Mandy Rose has contributed to the evolution of women’s wrestling in WWE, particularly in the tag team division. She’s known for her charisma and in-ring ability, making her a prominent figure in the women’s division.
- Personal Life:
Outside of wrestling, Mandy Rose has been involved in various charitable activities and is known for her fitness and modeling work. She has also appeared on reality TV shows like “Total Divas.”
- Fun Facts:
- Before pursuing wrestling, Mandy Rose was a fitness and bikini model, and she participated in the “Fitness America” competition.
- She holds a bachelor’s degree in speech pathology from Iona College.
- Mandy Rose’s real-life friendship with Sonya Deville added depth to their on-screen partnership.