The electrifying world of WWE is set to erupt with an adrenaline-packed night as NXT Halloween Havoc prepares to cast its spell on wrestling fans worldwide. On October 17, WWE NXT revealed a dazzling array of matchups that will leave fans on the edge of their seats and screaming for more. Let’s dive into this thrilling spectacle!
In a jaw-dropping turn of events, Chase U, the dynamic duo of Andre Chase and Duke Hudson, has been thrust into the spotlight, aiming to dethrone the reigning NXT Tag Team Champions, The Family. Their hard-earned title shot comes courtesy of a spectacular victory in the Bada Bing Bada Boom Tag Team Battle Royal. The victory was a result of an astonishing display, where they bested Los Lotharios amidst a chaotic ringside scenario masterminded by The Creed Brothers.
But that’s not all, folks! Roxanne Perez and Kiana James are slated to unleash hell in a Devil’s Playground match, promising an encounter of fiendish proportions. Meanwhile, the captivating Gigi Dolin and Blair Davenport will engage in a Lights Out match that’s sure to set the ring ablaze with their raw intensity. Mr. Stone, returning after an eight-month hiatus, will finally make his in-ring comeback when he squares off against the powerhouse, Bron Breakker.
Adding to the excitement, NXT fans will witness the thrilling semifinals of the NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament, featuring the promising talents of Kelani Jordan, Arianna Grace, Karmen Petrovic, and Lola Vice.
- Advertisement -
NXT Halloween Havoc Night One Lineup:
- NXT Women’s Championship: The unstoppable Becky Lynch (c) takes on the formidable Lyra Valkyria.
- Devil’s Playground Match: Roxanne Perez and Kiana James promise a clash of epic proportions.
- Witness the debut of the enigmatic Lexis King.
- In a scintillating Lights Out Match, Blair Davenport and Gigi Dolin prepare for war.
- The seasoned Mr. Stone returns to the ring against the indomitable Bron Breakker.
- The NXT Tag Team Championship will be on the line as The Family (Tony D’Angelo & Channing “Stacks” Lorenzo) defends their titles against the rising Chase U (Duke Hudson & Andre Chase).
- Catch the NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament Semifinals, featuring Kelani Jordan vs. Arianna Grace and Karmen Petrovic vs. Lola Vice.
Get ready to mark your calendars and clear your schedules, because NXT Halloween Havoc Night One is a can’t-miss event that promises to deliver all the thrills and spills the wrestling world has to offer. With Chase U chasing their dreams, lights going out, and a Devil’s Playground, the stage is set for an unforgettable night of action and entertainment. Keep those cheers loud, and those eyes glued to the screen as NXT Halloween Havoc takes over and brings the magic of wrestling to your living room on the spookiest night of the year. Stay tuned for all the latest updates, and don’t miss a single moment of the electrifying night that awaits!