Speculating on the rumors swirling in the world of pro wrestling has become a beloved pastime for fans. Today, we delve into the latest rumblings from the pro wrestling rumor mill:
- Vince McMahon’s Ambitious Plan: During a recent WWE employee meeting, Vince McMahon reportedly stated that the company had reached a plateau and needed the merger with UFC to propel them to the next level. This declaration has raised eyebrows and fueled speculation about what’s in store for WWE’s future.
- Triple H’s Creative Role: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter suggests that talent within WWE has expressed hopes that with the new company structure, Triple H would take charge of creative direction, allowing Vince McMahon to step back. This shift in creative leadership could potentially bring fresh ideas and directions to WWE programming.
- Rhea Ripley’s Injury: Recent reports indicate that Rhea Ripley’s injury mentioned on WWE television is purely a storyline. In reality, Ripley is currently in Australia, leading to speculation that she may be there to announce an upcoming WWE premium live event in the region. This revelation highlights the intricacies of blending storyline and reality in professional wrestling.
- Raw’s Match Shuffle: Monday Night Raw underwent some changes this week, including a shift in the placement of matches. Originally, the Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Ricochet match was scheduled to follow Cody Rhodes vs. Dominik Mysterio. However, the order was altered to introduce more star power in later segments, particularly involving Seth Rollins. This backstage insight sheds light on the strategic aspects of match scheduling.
- Randy Orton’s WWE Return: A video circulating online, shared by Wrestle Ops on X, appears to show Randy Orton arriving at the WWE Performance Center. Orton’s presence at the training facility has sparked intrigue and speculation about his potential return to in-ring action.
- Jade Cargill’s Main Roster Move: WWE is reportedly giving high priority to Jade Cargill’s transition to the main roster and her creative direction. This signifies WWE’s investment in promoting Cargill and her potential impact on the main stage.
- El Hijo Del Vikingo’s Injury Woes: Unfortunately, El Hijo Del Vikingo suffered a “serious” hip injury at Ring of Honor tapings. This injury puts his AAA title match this weekend in Mexico in jeopardy, leaving fans concerned about his recovery and future in-ring prospects.