STAMFORD, Conn. – WWE® (NYSE: WWE) is set to bring more action-packed entertainment to fans worldwide with the announcement of 26 additional live events added to their 2023 touring schedule. Wrestling enthusiasts and WWE fans can mark their calendars for these thrilling events, as tickets are scheduled to go on sale starting Friday, September 15.
The expanded tour will cover various cities across the United States, promising unforgettable experiences for WWE fans. Here’s a glimpse of some of the upcoming events:
- Rochester, N.Y. – WWE SuperShow (Saturday, November 4): Blue Cross Arena will host a spectacular WWE SuperShow.
- Springfield, Mass. – WWE SuperShow (Sunday, November 5): Mass Mutual Center welcomes WWE SuperShow action.
- Columbus, Ohio – SmackDown (Friday, November 10): Nationwide Arena will be the battleground for SmackDown.
- Johnson City, Tenn. – WWE SuperShow (Saturday, November 11): Wrestling excitement will unfold at Freedom Hall.
- Roanoke, Va. – WWE SuperShow (Sunday, November 12): The Berglund Center Coliseum is set to witness WWE SuperShow action.
- Washington, D.C. – RAW (Monday, November 13): Capital One Arena will host Monday Night RAW.
- Evansville, Ind. – SmackDown (Friday, November 17): Ford Center welcomes SmackDown action.
- Canton, Ohio – WWE Saturday Night’s Main Event (Saturday, November 18): Canton Memorial Civic Center will be the stage for Saturday Night’s Main Event.
- Tupelo, Miss. – WWE Saturday Night’s Main Event (Saturday, November 18): Cadence Bank Arena hosts another exciting Saturday Night’s Main Event.
- Saginaw, Mi. – WWE Sunday Stunner (Sunday, November 19): Dow Event Center promises a thrilling Sunday Stunner event.
These events continue throughout November and December in cities like Brooklyn, Bangor, Allentown, Portland, Newark, Albany, Providence, Utica, Cleveland, Green Bay, Moline, Rochester, and Des Moines, ensuring fans across the country have the chance to experience WWE’s electrifying live shows.
WWE remains dedicated to providing family-friendly entertainment through its television programming, live events, and digital media platforms. With a global audience that spans over 180 countries, WWE continues to captivate fans worldwide.