Triple H has been able to steer the WWE RAW brand in a more compelling direction with three events this year. Fans should remember that good storytelling comes from skilled writers, and those opportunities should be seized when they present themselves.
When wrestling is compelling and the wrestlers and stories connect with the crowd, it becomes a trending match. Even an average match can be accepted by an audience when the drama is compelling.
The product has been somewhat exciting again, but it needs that extra boost to make it a TV show that turns casual fans into weekly viewers by Survivor Series 2022.
- DIY reunites on Monday Night RAW
- Robert Roode returns to his Glorious roots
- NWA invades Monday Night RAW
- Chris Masters returns to exact revenge on Bobby Lashley
- The Fiend returns to battle a familiar foe