Running out of time to buy WWE survivor series tickets? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Here are the five worst times to buy tickets:
1. Just before the event! Survivor Series tickets go on sale just 45 minutes before each show, so if you’re looking to snag a good seat, now’s the time to act.
2. The day of the event! If you’re looking for last-minute tickets, be prepared for a long wait. Fans often start lining up as early as 6 a.m., and lines can be very long.
3. Just after the event! While there may still be some seats available at the door, they’ll likely be much more expensive than if you had bought tickets in advance.
4. The week following the event! If you missed out on tickets and want to see the match live, your best bet is to try and find them on secondary marketplaces like StubHub or eBay. Prices tend to increase dramatically after an event has taken place.
5. The month following the event! If you absolutely have to see Survivor Series live but can’t wait another month, check out ticket resale websites
If you’re looking to attend the wwe survivor series, be sure to get your tickets as soon as possible! The event is going to be packed with action and it’s definitely not going to be easy to get a ticket. So if you’re interested in checking out one of WWE‘s biggest events of the year, make sure you act fast and snag yourself a pair of tickets!