Welcome to our weekly wwe raw episode 5 recap! In this episode, we see some new matches and angles being set up, as well as some exciting finishes. Let’s get started!
We kick off the show with a match between Roman Reigns and AJ Styles. This is a good match, with lots of action and back and forth between the two competitors. Reigns eventually wins by pinfall after a Big Dog Spot.
Next, we have a match between Braun Strowman and Samoa Joe. This is an excellent match, with both men putting on a great performance. Joe eventually defeats Strowman by submission after a Coquina Clutch.
In the main event, we have a triple threat match between Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, and Dolph Ziggler. This is an excellent match, with all three men putting on an amazing show. Owens eventually comes out on top after he uses the Owens Driver on Rollins to win the match.
WWE Raw Episode 5 Highlights
WWE Wrestle Mania is the biggest event of the year and it’s coming to a theater near you! The card will be jam-packed full of action, including memorable matches between WWE Superstars like AJ Styles, Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman, Ronda Rousey and more.
If you’re planning on watching the show live, here are some tips for a smooth experience:
- Arrive early: The earlier you arrive at the theater, the better chance you have of getting a good seat.
- Bring a snacks and drinks: You’ll likely be hungry and thirsty during the show, so make sure to bring plenty of snacks and drinks along with you.
- Use public restrooms: If you need to use the restroom during the show, be sure to walk around to different parts of the theater so that you don’t have to wait too long.
- Dress appropriately: It’s important to dress appropriately for an event like this – wear clothes that will keep you warm and comfortable.
- Stay calm and polite: Don’t get too rowdy or angry during the show – it won’t do any good and it could lead to problems.
You Might Be Interested In: WWERaw 10/25/21 Full Show
Roman Reigns vs John Cena
- Roman Reigns faced John Cena in a wwe raw season 30 episode 5 and it was a great show. The crowd was into every move and the action was fast-paced from start to finish.
- Cena had a lot of momentum going into the match and he looked like he was going to win easily. However, Reigns came back strong at the end and won in an exciting fashion. It was great to see him display his skills in a real-life match and come out on top.
Braun Strowman vs Elias
In the latest episode of WWE Raw, Braun Strowman faced Elias in a singles match. The match was incredibly brutal and featured some of the most violent action that WWE has ever seen.
Braun Strowman dominated the entire match, using his powerful size and strength to easily over power Elias. However, Elias showed no mercy and inflicted serious damage on Strowman with his signature moves.
The crowd was firmly behind Elias and gave him a thunderous ovation when he was finally victorious. This is sure to set up a huge showdown between the two stars in the future.
Raw Women’s Championship Match: At WWE Raw Episode 5
- Raw Women’s Championship Match: Alexa Bliss (c) vs Sasha Banks was a great match and it was very exciting to watch.
- Both women performed very well and it was interesting to see how they would match up against each other.
- Alexa Bliss showed a lot of power and athleticism throughout the match, while Sasha Banks showed her agility and quickness.
- The finish of the match came when Sasha Banks knocked Alexa Bliss unconscious with a hard elbow shot. This put Sasha Banks into the title victory and made her the new Raw Women’s Champion.
Raw Men’s Championship Match: AJ Styles (c) vs Samoa Joe
- AJ Styles defended his Raw Men’s Championship against Samoa Joe in a fantastic match. The crowd was into every move and the action was fast-paced from start to finish.
- The ending saw Samoa Joe hit a huge Samoan Drop on AJ Styles for the win. This was an amazing title match that will leave fans wondering what will happen next.